SyncIt... The Offline Web App Enabler
You're designing an App.
- It should work offline and online.
- How to keep track of changes made offline?
- What happens if two people/devices edit the same thing?
SyncIt records all changes to data.
- Every change needs versioning
- SyncIt knows what has changed locally
- So we can find what to upload / download
How do we communicate between clients?
- SyncIt can monitor the network connection
- Will then download changes from the server
- Then upload changes back to the server
What if it's been changed by two people?
- All changes are versioned, so we know when
- You supply a function to resolve conflicts
- SyncIt will fire it when we need to know what to do
Where do I start?
- Download the Bootstrap